Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Awakening

I’ve realized that blogging is really not my “thing”. Perhaps I just lack the discipline to organize my thoughts, put it into words, and publish them online on a regular basis. Yet, this is a wonderful place to collect my daily inspirations... I would love to keep up with it, so I might have to stray away from my original concept a little to make things work.
Spring is such a wonderful time to start anew. It makes me want to sit outside as much as possible and buy flowers every day. Or maybe it’s the season of Lent - a time to rethink about our lives, to build good habits again and recollect with God - and the anticipation of Easter that gives the world a sense of renewal.
“April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.” - William Shakespeare
Here’re some of my spring inspirations. Happy Spring!
by oh, hello friend
Oscar de la Renta via Vogue
by Cannelle et Vanille
by Cannelle et Vanille

No comments:

Post a Comment