Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Long...




Photo from Habitually Chic


My dear friends, I just realized today that it has been almost a year (!!!) since I last updated my blog. 
When I first started, I didn’t really think a whole lot on what I should write about. After all, English is not my first language, so if you’re looking for deep philosophical discussions or musings on the meaning of life, you have came to the wrong place (by the way, there will also be occasional frequent grammatical mistakes, so I hope you don’t mind). 
What I do know is (1) I love God; (2) I love my job as a Catholic missionary and all of the students that I get to meet; (3) I desire to bring Christ to others one soul at a time; and (4) I love life - nature, art, beauty, architecture, food, etc. So really, this is what Cor ad Cor Loquitur (Heart Speaks to Heart) is about - a simple space where I can babble about my love of God, beauty, love, food, art, and life* 
Most of the time, the things that I post would be random. Probably there will be a lot of pictures about nature, people, food (I love taking pictures of my food before I eat them, it’s weird I know, but I can’t help it); books that I am reading, inspirations, people that I get to meet, and the beauty of our Catholic faith. 
Truth be told, even though I am publishing this into the mysterious world wide web, I have no idea if people will actually read this. I didn’t even tell my friends about my blog, I just feel that if it’s meant for someone to read it, then someone will.....

So if you’ve stumbled upon this by chance, welcome :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment